If you have not yet submitted your project management awards entry, then consider this. APM has some brand new categories and sub-categories – there is bound to be a category suitable for you. Do you have something to showcase? A project that you’re proud of? We want to know about it!
As APM is a Chartered body, now more than ever is the time to enter the prestigious APM Project Management Awards 2017, sponsored by RPC UK Ltd. Celebrating project management excellence for over 20 years, the awards recognise the very best the profession has to offer.
For both organisations and individuals, entering the APM Awards is an opportunity to reflect on your achievements and publicise what you have done. Winners of the various awards gain the highest possible level of recognition in front of industry and peers.
Some very good reasons to enter:
- Entering a submission is free of charge
- The APM Awards are recognised across the project profession
- You will be receiving an award from a Chartered body, demonstrating your commitment to the standards and professionalism required
- Raise your personal profile and be recognised in your field, which can boost your career
- Each entry is judged on its own merit so the same opportunities are offered to small businesses or global organisations
- Recognise your staff - winning an APM award adds to your credibility as a business and motivates your employees to continue to deliver high standards
- Finalists and winners always attract national publicity, both at business and at individual level, increasing their reputation and competitive advantage within the industry
- The APM Awards’ ceremony is a great networking opportunity
Have a look at our top tips for creating a winning entry and view our You Tube video where past winners share some of their insights as to what made their submission stand out.
Make sure you enter before the deadline of Monday 19 June 2017, and demonstrate the invaluable contribution you, or your company, have made within the project professsion.
John McGlynn, APM chair