HOW TO ENTER
Entries for the APM Project Management Awards are now open, closing Mon 22 June 2020 at 5pm. Having reviewed the rules of entry, simply click the link below to login or register and follow the on-screen process to begin your entry.
When submitting an entry please note the following:
- You may save and edit your entry before submitting, but no edits can be made once the entry has been submitted. After the entry deadline no unsubmitted entries will be accepted.
- Please make sure all your entry details are entered accurately, including the correct name of the project/individual/company name. This information will be used in the awards presentation and printed on certificates if you are selected as a finalist.
- Please check your contact details are correct and kept up-to-date so we may contact you about your entry if required.
- Entries will close at 17:00 on Monday 22 June 2020. This date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- If you become a finalist for one of our two stage categories, you will be required to present to the judges during the second stage of the judging process. This will take place during Monday 7 to Friday 11 September in London*. Please be sure that the relevant persons to represent your entry will be available to present on these dates. Further information about when individual category presentations will take place during this week will be released following the announcement of the finalists. To find out whether a category is one or two stage, please view the category description available from the categories page.
*Should government regulation not permit live presentations to take place at this time, a virtual alternative will be provided.
- Entries close 5pm, Monday 22 June
- Finalists announced Thursday 23 July
- Stage 2 presentations Monday 7 – Friday 11 September
- Awards announced Monday 16 November
RULES OF ENTRY
Find out about the rules of entry for the APM Project Management Awards 2020.