HOW TO ENTER
Entries for the APM Project Management Awards are now closed. Thanks to everyone that summited their entry.
When submitting an entry please note the following:
- You may save and edit your entry before submitting, but no edits can be made once the entry has been submitted. After the entry deadline no unsubmitted entries will be accepted.
- Please make sure all your entry details are entered accurately, including the correct name of the project/individual/company name. This information will be used in the awards presentation and in the public domain if you are selected as a finalist.
- Please check your contact details are correct and kept up-to-date so we may contact you about your entry if required.
- Entries will close at 4pm on Monday 21 June 2021. This date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- If you become a finalist for one of our two stage categories, you will be required to present to the judges during the second stage of the judging process. This will take place from Monday 6 to Friday 10 September 2021, please be sure that the relevant person(s) to represent your entry will be available to present virtually during this week. Further information about when individual category presentations will take place during this week will be released following the announcement of the finalists.
RULES OF ENTRY
Find out about the rules of entry for the APM Project Management Awards 2021.