APM Awards entry process 2018
The APM Project Management Awards judging criteria are simple to understand and put a much greater emphasis on the benefits of the project, and the contribution it makes to the development of the profession. In addition to the use of project management tools and techniques, there is a focus on storytelling, lessons learned, challenges overcome, benefits delivered to the community and knowledge delivered to the profession.
Entries for 2018 are now closed and finalists will be announced on Monday 16 July.
How to submit your entry
- All projects should be submitted by the deadline date of 23:59 on Monday 18 June with an APM entry cover sheet.
- Download the cover sheets which includes a declaration of suitable involvement in the entry by the applicant.
- Overseas Project of the Year, Social Project of the Year, Shell HSSE, The Mike Nichols Award for Inspiration and all Academic categories are single stage written entries only.
- For those categories with a second stage process, please ensure to check the dates of the presentations and that you or a member of your team is available to present should your entry get shortlisted
The email address that entries must be submitted to is firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read through the rules of entry carefully before selecting the relevant category to enter.
Tips on submitting an entry
- 17 April 2018 - Call for entries
- 18 June 2018 - Stage 1 entry deadline
- 16 July 2018 - Finalists announced
- 3 to 6 September 2018 - Stage 2 presentations
- 26 Nov 2018 -Awards ceremony