A Guide to Conducting Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) describes the process of performing a technical and schedule review to establish a balanced understanding of the planning maturity of the project. The IBR will review:
- the project management plan;
- the methods and metrics used to measure contract performance or progress;
- the management control processes that operate during the project’s execution;
- the technical merits of the schedule;
- the risk associated with the baseline.
Based on tried and tested techniques developed by the military, it is applicable to projects of all sizes in all industry sectors.
Paperback: 246x189mm, 94pp, 2016
Author: APM Planning, Monitoring and Control Specific Interest Group
APM members should contact Turpin Distribution on +44 (0)1767 604951 to receive their 10% discount