APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition
APM members can claim 10% discount on hardback and paperback publications by using code APMMEM10 at checkout. Plus, FREE member digital copy downloads on named titles. Not a member yet? Join us
- Digital copy
- Free PDF download for APM members and corporates/affiliates
The APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition is now available.
The APM Body of Knowledge is a foundational resource, providing the concepts, functions and activities that make up professional project management.
It seeks to reflect the developing profession, recognising project-based working at all levels, and across all sectors for influencers, decision makers, project professionals and their teams.
Key features include:
- An extended life cycle structure from the strategic case for projects to the delivery of benefits.
- An expanse of topics covering iterative and linear life cycles, personal wellbeing, PMOs and other strategic functions.
- Over 200 recommended reading materials, including APM publications, that professionals can use to expand their knowledge.
- A comprehensive glossary of key terminology that run throughout the book, from topic to topic.
“As a foundational resource, written by the profession for the profession, we hope you find the content informative and useful in guiding your endeavours to deliver beneficial change through the management of projects, programmes and portfolios.”
Dr Ruth Murray-Webster, editor, APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition