10. APM Presents: 17th March 2016, Governance SIG Spring newsletter 2016
Posted by APM on 4th May 2016
10. APM Presents: 17th March 2016
The Governance SIG was again represented at APM Presents, this year held at Warwick University. Our presentation focussed on how Governance contributed to project success. Over 30 participants attended one of the three sessions we ran and in the wide-ranging discussions some of the key issues raised included:
- more emphasis on governance can be seen as an overhead, which can make it difficult to justify the cost involved
- the sponsor is the key player (as usual)
- the importance of having evidence that what we preach makes a difference.
Share this page
Good governance is about how people behave. These behaviours need to be set from the top.