Accreditation roundup for February 2016
Posted by APM on 21st Mar 2016
Last month saw two new accredited providers and one new corporate accreditation. Five re-accreditations were also completed and issued. In addition, eight accreditation (and re-accreditation) applications were received during February.
The full list is shown below.
1. Corporate Accreditation
One new corporate accreditation was awarded:
- BGL Group offering its project management professional development programme.
And two further companies offering their programme courses were re-accredited:
- Ansaldo NES
- BAE Systems
Accredited Corporate organisations are able to attract and retain the best project management talent in the country as their professional development schemes have been assessed by APM. This assessment gives stakeholders confidence in its dedication to developing project professionals.
Benefits of Corporate Accreditation include:
- A certificate, valid for three years.
- An APM Accreditation logo to use on all relevant promotional material.
- A listing and link on the APM website.
- A copy of the assessor’s report, to use for further development of your programme.
2. Training and Development Accreditation
Two new accredited providers were confirmed during the period:
- Matthew Cabot PPM Ltd - offering the Introductory Certificate: The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification
- insynergi - offering Introductory Certificate: The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification and APMP: The APM Project Management Qualification
And two institutions were re-accredited:
- International Institute for Learning – offering IC, APMP and PQ: Practitioner Qualification
- Indigo Activate - offering the Introductory Certificate: The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification
Training and Development Accreditation is available for training companies who have met the APM standard and are then permitted to deliver APM project management professional qualifications publicly and to corporate organisations.
APM Accredited Providers receive high quality service offering easy exam booking with flexibility for late bookings, access to a dedicated account manager and exclusive forums; a wide range of internationally recognised qualifications and supporting products such as the APM Competence Framework and APM Body of Knowledge; and a thorough assessment of your course materials, plus course delivery in any format.
3. Academic Accreditation
- Anglia Ruskin University was re-accredited for its project management course
Academic Accreditation means programmes and modules are assessed to ensure they are aligned to the APM Body of Knowledge, 6th edition and help students and professionals choose the best academic education in support of their project management careers.
Courses and modules currently holding APM Academic Accreditation.
Further information on APM Accreditation can be found online. To register your interest contact the accreditation team or call 01844 271690.
Share this page
These are key points from the Autumn Statement 2016.
“Stakeholder engagement needs to be a higher priority” was one of the key messages from this webinar from the Stakeholder Engagement Focus Group (SEFG), which is part of the APM People SIG. But as the presenters Ian Cribbes and Fran Bodley-Scott pointed out, it’s not that easy for project managers to find relevant guidance and tools to help.