APM Conference 2014 - plan your day
With the APM Project Management Conference 2014 sponsored by 20|20 Business Insight featuring 14 of the world’s most influential and thought provoking speakers and an exhibition full of organisations at the forefront of the profession, there is plenty to consider when planning your day.
To make it even easier take a look at the full conference programme for the timings on the day and to see who is speaking and when.
- Camila Batmanghelidjh CBE, founder of Kids Company and Place2Be
- Prof. Eddie Obeng, founder of Pentacle the world's first virtual business school
- Andy Griffee, BBC W1 programme director
- Ann Pilkington, founding director of PR Academy
- Ken Durbin, principal programme manager at CH2M HILL UK
- Alan Barnard, founder of bbm campaigns
- Daniel Jubb, British rocket scientist – and co-founder of The Falcon Project
- Barbara Welch, operations director at MACE
- Trevor Jones, vice president of projects and risk management at DHL Supply Chain
- Karan Bawa, former head of PMO for B&Q
- Alistair Godbold, senior consultant with the Nichols Group
- Simon Miller, managing consultant at PA Consulting Group
- Dr. Glen Fox, managing director and principal psychologist at OPS Ltd
- Dr Frank E Menter, executive director, project and resource management at Deutsche Bahn International
Visit the exhibition
The APM Project Management Conference will feature an exhibition where you can talk to numerous organisations at the forefront of the profession about how their products or services can benefit you or your business. Simply visit the exhibition, which will be located in the Foyer and on the Art Gallery. A floor plan and exhibition layout will be available in the delegate brochure handed out on the day.
Those exhibiting include: 20|20 Business Insight, Amec, Asta Development, Barbecana, Champs2, CITI Limited, Deltek, Differentia Consulting, Hydra Management Ltd, LogiKal Projects, MatchWare, NEC, Network Rail, Program Framework, Project magazine, Projectplace, QA, Sellafield Ltd, The PM Channel and Visure Solutions.
For the latest APM Project Management Conference news follow @APMProjectMgmt on Twitter and search #apmconf. You can also use this hashtag to follow the conference on the day as well as post your own views and comments. You may even see your posts on the Twitter wall in the ground floor foyer.
Book your place
The conference theme of New Frontiers will feature three streams: Diversify, Behaviours Beliefs and Values and New Sectors, which will showcase projects, people, and innovative practices from around world.
|Standard rate||£385 per person*|
|APM non members|
|Standard rate||£495 per person*|
If you would like to make a corporate or group booking, please contact the APM on: 01844 271 682.
*All prices are exclusive of VAT. Cancellations will be subject to a booking charge and no refund will be made after 5pm on Thursday 20th March 2014.
Ibis Trading Ltd, registered in England No: 6536096, is a subsidiary of Association for Project Management, which is registered as a charity in England & Wales (No: 290927). Registered Office: Ibis House, Regent Park, Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 9LE.