APM Portfolio Management SIG announces its 2020 Portfolio Management Survey
To mark its 10th anniversary year since formation, the SIG is launching a survey of colleagues across the profession. The last such survey was in 2015 and was hugely useful in informing the work of the SIG and the publication of its thought leadership and Practitioner's Guide. By gauging opinions now it intends to assess, and publish, how the PfM profession has changed in the interim and what the key challenges are today.
The survey is aimed at a wide range of people, whether APM members or not, across the whole spectrum of portfolio management, including people in a “core” PfM role or who work in many of the associated activities.
The survey is designed to:
- Build an overall picture of PfM practice from many perspectives, and show how that is changing over time – for the benefit of all
- Highlight key aspects of PfM, what works well and what is still to do
- Identify some of the key challenges facing PfM in the current environment
- Allow people to nominate topics of interest for future debate across the PfM community
- Give people the opportunity to get involved in future PfM SIG activities
The survey will run for around three weeks until closing on Friday 31 July, with the publication of results around the end of August. We'll be contacting all members of the SIG as well as advertising it through the APM's newsletters and Linkedin.
Please do share it and respond.
Take part in the survey
APM Portfolio Management SIG Co Chair