APM Project Professional Qualification Documentation
Posted by APM on 4th Apr 2016
***Updated April 2016***
The new APM Project Professional Qualification (PPQ) launched on the 21st April 2016.
It’s based on six individual modules; three core and three elective. Candidates need to pass all three core and one elective module to be awarded the full qualification.
- Professionalism and managing others
- Planning and control
- Project management
- Programme management
- Portfolio management
In advance of this launch we have made a number of key documents available to our training providers, which can be accessed below.
It is anticipated that these documents will help support any training providers who wish to develop training solutions and become accredited to offer this exciting new qualification.
The documents provided are:
- PPQ assessment specifications document
- PPQ accreditation specifications document
- PPQ candidate guidance document
- PPQ sample paper (based on the Planning and control module)
- Syllabus, learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each of the six individual modules
- Key features leaflet (note that the url on this leaflet has not been put live yet)
We have also produced a short accreditation webinar which can be viewed at https://youtu.be/ZegKUf_97yI
I trust you will find these helpful as you develop your training materials. However should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
Share this page
Agile refuses to analyse requirements beforehand – and thus declines to provide an initial certainty. This will probably always scare any stakeholder trying to understand whether or not they can show results to the board with the budget that they are granted.
You have a choice. You can either muddle on, stand firm and fix it – or look elsewhere.