APM reviewers wanted for Crossrail journal
Posted by Ayelita on 3rd Jan 2017
APM is looking for subject-matter experts to review papers on managing the Crossrail build project for a joint APM/Institute of Civil Engineering (ICE) publication.
The first review is due to begin later this month, with comments returned by mid-February 2017.
The full list of papers written by members of the Crossrail project team is shown below:
- Planning and authorisation
- Programme organisation
- Procurement and contract management
- Sustainability and environmental management
- Health and safety
- Workforce diversity and skills
- External affairs
APM is the official project management learning legacy partner for Crossrail – Europe’s largest construction project.
The APM special journal is planned to be published in hard copy format by ICE in late 2017.
Previous examples of ICE journals include Delivering London 2012, which featured contributions from Dennis Hone and Sir David Higgins.
The names of APM reviewers will be published in a follow-up issue.
- To register your interest or for more information please contact APM publishing manager email@example.com