APM Scotland Branch's 6th annual PM Challenge
Posted by APM on 22nd Oct 2015
APM’s Scotland Branch announces their 6th annual PM Challenge competition where teams of 3 – 6 work together to prepare, develop and deliver a project with the challenge theme of “Innovation while Raising Money for Charity”.
The event gives an excellent opportunity to get a team together within your organisation or university and gain hands-on experience of project management and entries are encouraged from all new and aspiring project managers.
Entrants can expect to:
- Develop project management skills
- Receive mentoring from experienced project and programme managers
- Develop knowledge of success criteria required to deliver a winning project
- Develop qualities needed to become an effective project manager
- Receive up to £100 to develop your project
- Present at a prestigious finals night in Aberdeen in March 2016
- And raise money for their chosen charity
Each team is allocated a mentor – a recognised achiever in the PM industry
Still need convincing – the PM challenge is a great experience; an platform for personal development as well as an opening to future opportunities. Previous contestants have reported improved performance in work and studies, as well as job offers!
Get the full details and apply now by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org