APM are pleased to announce their support for the Engineering Construction Industry Training Board’s series of webinars for Oil and Gas Project Management.
The series of WebinEYe’s aim to bring together good practice within the industry, challenging common issues and will focus on the areas of values and behaviours within a product lifecycle.
Objectives of the series include enhancing experiential and contextual development, promote a knowledge sharing culture, strengthen cross-sector support for good practice and promote non-technical competence.
There will be six webinars in total which will look at the following:
- The evolution of project management
- Behaviours and values in project delivery
- The value creation pipeline
- Framing the right solution
- What is good definition?
- Contracting strategies and behaviours