CIPD Chief Executive to speak at the 2016 WiPM Conference
Posted by APM on 14th Jun 2016
APM is pleased to announce Peter Cheese, chief executive of The Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD), as a speaker at the Women in Project Management Conference 2016 sponsored by BAE Systems which will be held in London on the 29th September 2016.
Prior to joining the CIPD in July 2012, Peter was chairman of the Institute of Leadership and Management and a member of the Council of City&Guilds. Up until 2009 he had a long career at Accenture holding various leadership positions and culminating in a seven year spell as global managing director leading the firm’s human capital and organisation consulting practice.
The early bird rate ends on 24 June 2016 so book now to save £94
By drawing on inspirational keynotes, thought-leaders and innovative employers, this conference will provide delegates with insight and inspiration to become and develop World-class Women.
Held at the Park Plaza Victoria London on the 29th September 2016, Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations giving you the opportunity to discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.