Conference early bird discount extended
Posted by APM on 5th Apr 2012
The APM Conference 2012 is a chance to see the profession's most senior and influential speakers. This event is not to be missed as it is the professions key calendar date with more than a half a decade of agenda setting content featuring the countrys most innovative and groundbreaking projects.
To give you every chance of hearing from such projects as the construction of the London 2012 Olympic Park, BLOODHOUND jet and rocket powered car, NASA Academy and many more; APM have extended the early bird discount offer until Friday 20th April 2012.
There are special discounted rates for both APM members and non members, so everyone has the opportunity to see the best speakers from the profession.
|APM member||292 per person*|
|APM non member||376 per person*|
(normal full price is 470)
The theme for the conference is The Art of the Possible. Projects and programmes, by their very nature, deliver that which has yet to be proven possible a new and innovative design, an upgraded or more reliable product or service, a more efficient way of working, a programme of transformational change, or a record breaking building. Each project has different stakeholders, expectations, issues, risks, opportunities, challenges and outputs, making achievement a triumph in the art of the possible.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers - sharing thought leadership and best practice techniques.
- Interactive conference sessions delegates are encouraged to contribute to the debate, ask questions and vote.
- Multiple streams - ensuring a rich choice of sessions, making the event relevant to all industries.
- Networking making contact with other professionals and organisations.
- Continuing Professional Development earn CPD hours.
- APM exhibition stand talk to members of the organisation, including Specific Interest Groups and regional branches.
If you would like to make a corporate or group booking, please contact Vicki Orbell on: 01908 398380. Alternatively please contact the APM membership development team on: 01844 271 682.
*All prices are exclusive of VAT. Saving is off the full ticket price.