Help shape development of an APM Change Management SIG
Posted by APM on 12th Aug 2013
In late 2012 a proposal was made by a small group of committed members for APM to form a Change Management Specific Interest Group (SIG).
The aim of the new group would be to;
- provide a forum for sharing experiences and knowledge;
- improve the understanding of the impacts of change that will improve success rate of programmes and projects;
- improve the management of change;
- share and develop tools and techniques; and
- develop a learning resource.
The group are now undertaking a piece of research that seeks:
- To determine levels of interest in an APM Change Management SIG
- To determine current change management understanding and skills
- To identify possible areas to cover in the Change Management SIG
The survey has 20 questions and should only take around 10 minutes to complete. Please take time to complete this survey as we value your opinions and will use the output to shape the development of the APM Change Management SIG. The survey will be available for completion until 21st August 2013.
Share this page
Data sensitivity. All data is probably somewhat sensitive. We wouldn't be sharing it, administrating it, loading legacy versions of it into new business elements, etc. if it weren't important, right?