PMC SIG 1st podcast - Major Projects, BIM, Agile - July 2015
Posted by APM on 17th Aug 2015
The Planning, Monitoring and Control SIG is pleased to bring you the very first in a series of podcasts – hosted by Simon Taylor – Head of Planning at HS2 & PMC SIG committee member.
Simon is joined in this podcast by:
- James Tucker – BIM core team at Waites
- David Birch – Head of Project Controls at National Grid
- Jennifer Stapleton – Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Consultant specialising in Agile
- Carl Rowe – Programme Planning Engineer at National Grid
- Will Bentley – Programme Controls Director, HS2 Ltd
- Stephen Jones – Deputy Head of Project Management Capability at Sellafield & Chair of PMC SIG
- Steve Messenger – DSDM
In this podcast the group discuss three key topics:
- Major Projects
Starting off by looking at some figures in relation to project failure, have a listen for yourself...
Follow #APMPMCpod on Twitter to hear updates.
APM Planning, Monitoring and Control SIG podcast archive
- PMC SIG 2nd podcast - 'The Knowing Doing Gap' - November 2015
- PMC SIG 3rd podcast - Young project professionals podcast - December 2016
- PMC SIG 4th podcast - Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control guide creation - November 2017