PMC SIG 2nd podcast - 'The Knowing Doing Gap' - November 2015
Posted by APM on 29th Dec 2015
The Planning, Monitoring and Control SIG presents the second in a series of podcasts – hosted by Simon Taylor – Head of Planning at HS2, APM Board member and PMC SIG committee member.
Simon is joined in this podcast by:
- Stephen Jones – Deputy Head of Project Management Capability at Sellafield & Chair of PMC SIG
- Steve Wake – Chairman of the APM Board
- Breda Ryan –Project Controls Manager Jacobs PMCM UK Infrastructure
In this podcast the group discuss the “knowing doing gap”, this is the difference between knowing about something and actually putting it into practice. Steve Wake introduces the session by putting the topic context.
This is our second podcast and we have taken on board your feedback from the first, this time it is just over 30 minutes, allowing you to listen during your daily commute, enjoy…..
Don't miss the PMC SIG's conference "Planning for Change" taking place on 24th February in Birmingham, organised jointly with the Enabling Change SIG.
APM Planning, Monitoring and Control SIG podcast archive
- PMC SIG 1st podcast - Major Projects, BIM, Agile podcast - July 2015
- PMC SIG 3rd podcast - Young project professionals podcast - December 2016
- PMC SIG 4th podcast - Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control guide creation - November 2017