PMO wisdom interview with David Rodgers, Spring 2017
Posted by Maya Creasey on 2nd Jan 2017
The latest PMO Wisdom Interview comes from Prism PMO. David Rodgers, a long time friend of the PMO SIG and a consultant gives us his views on PMOs both today and tomorrow.
Why not get involved and respond to our State of Project Management survey 2017? It's only open until tomorrow, Tuesday 31 January 2017.
The full recording of this conversation has now been published.
The archive of PMO wisdom interviews can be heard in the APM resources area and is shown below.
The archive of PMO wisdom interviews can be heard in the APM resources.
- PMO wisdom interview with Reinhard Wagner on PMO and Value 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Mike Kane, June 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Colin Ellis, Summer 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Laura Barnard, PMO Strategies, Summer 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Peter Taylor, Winter 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Dennis Bolles, Winter 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Mike Webb, Spring 2017
Share this page
As part of bringing real PMOs to our members, our PMO Wisdom Series provides us with an opportunity to interview PMO professionals that bring new and interesting points of view regarding the industry. The following transcript details our committee member Barrie Andrew interviewing Laura Barnard.