PMO wisdom interview with Elise Stevens, Summer 2017
Posted by Maya Creasey on 20th Jul 2017
From Australia Elise Stevens Fix My Project Chaos, kindly added her views to the PMO wisdom series. Working in the productive delivery field for a number of years, her key view on PMO success is helping people engage with the processes and technology being adopted by the organisation. Looking less at process and governance and more on helping those implementing and accepting the change, Elise highlights that understanding the organisation is where PMOs can have the greatest success.
The full recording of this conversation has now been published.
The archive of PMO wisdom interviews can be heard in the APM resources area and is shown below.
The archive of PMO wisdom interviews can be heard in the APM resources.
- PMO wisdom interview with Reinhard Wagner on PMO and Value 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Mike Kane, June 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Colin Ellis, Summer 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Laura Barnard, PMO Strategies, Summer 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Peter Taylor, Winter 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Dennis Bolles, Winter 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with David Rodgers, Spring 2017
- PMO wisdom interview with Hans Anjberg, Summer 2017
- PMO wisdom interview with Matti Haukka, Summer 2017
- PMO wisdom interview with Tuula Nurmiluoto, Summer 2017
- PMO wisdom interview with Andy Jordan, Summer 2017
Share this page
As part of bringing real PMOs to our members, our PMO Wisdom Series provides us with an opportunity to interview PMO professionals that bring new and interesting points of view regarding the industry. Tuula Nurmiluoto, Top Coaching Finland, since 2011 she has been a certified business coach, working with top managers in a company who have the power of decision and resource to enable PMO success.