PMO wisdom interview with Matti Haukka, Summer 2017
Posted by Maya Creasey on 20th Jul 2017
From Finland at the fourth 3PMO annual conference, the SIG Chair Emma Arnaz-Pemberton interviewed Matti Haukka from Project Institute Finland. Some say he effectively runs the APMO SIG in Finland. Matti has set up through his consultancy an annual two day conference attended by up to 1,000 project managers, not for training but for discussion and networking, and also a certified training and certificate programme for PMOs. His thoughts on the future vision of PMO is that it could become the Lean Management Office. Key for the future he believes is PMO development of functions and processes within new operation practices, how the PMO adapts to the differences.
The full recording of this conversation has now been published.
The archive of PMO wisdom interviews can be heard in the APM resources area and is shown below.
The archive of PMO wisdom interviews can be heard in the APM resources.
- PMO wisdom interview with Reinhard Wagner on PMO and Value 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Mike Kane, June 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Colin Ellis, Summer 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Laura Barnard, PMO Strategies, Summer 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Peter Taylor, Winter 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Dennis Bolles, Winter 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with David Rodgers, Spring 2017
- PMO wisdom interview with Hans Arnbjerg, Summer 2017
- PMO wisdom interview with Elise Stevens, Summer 2017
- PMO wisdom interview with Tuula Nurmiluoto, Summer 2017
- PMO wisdom interview with Andy Jordan, Summer 2017
Share this page
As part of bringing real PMOs to our members, our PMO Wisdom Series provides us with an opportunity to interview PMO professionals that bring new and interesting points of view regarding the industry. President of Roffensian Consulting Inc. Andy Jordan provided his PMO wisdom experience from Canada. He views the work of the PMO now, could with software suite developments become largely automated in terms of portfolio oversight and reporting in the near future.