PMO wisdom interview with Mike Webb, Spring 2017
Posted by Maya Creasey on 6th Feb 2017
The latest PMO Wisdom Interview comes from Mike Webb, Projects and PMO Director at Serco. Mike passionately describes what makes his PMO special and shares his views on what high-performance PMOs look like.
The full recording of this conversation has now been published.
The archive of PMO wisdom interviews can be heard in the APM resources area and is shown below.
The archive of PMO wisdom interviews can be heard in the APM resources.
- PMO wisdom interview with Reinhard Wagner on PMO and Value 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Mike Kane, June 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Colin Ellis, Summer 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Laura Barnard, PMO Strategies, Summer 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Peter Taylor, Winter 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with Dennis Bolles, Winter 2016
- PMO wisdom interview with David Rodgers, Spring 2017
Share this page
The PMO SIG are passionate about making sure that what get up to help our members to develop their PMO Skills. Why? Because the average life of PMOs at our last event was just 3.92 years – a lot of our members are young in the PMO game, so with that in mind, we believe that reviewing the conversations that took place at our events is key to the success of our follow-up themes, events, and activities.