Recognising the wider profession: APM Awards
The APM Project Management Awards 2017, sponsored by RPC UK Ltd, is open for entries, however the deadline of 19 June is fast approaching - so we would encourage you to get your submission in soon!
APM has introduced a range of new categories in recognition of our growing profession. The new categories recognise and celebrate the variety of sectors project professionals work across and the new ways of working which are continually being introduced.
APM is now calling on every corner of the profession to put their best projects and people forward to gain the highest level of recognition in front of industry leaders and peers.
The APM Awards ceremony will be held on Monday 20 November 2017 at its new location - Old Billingsgate, London.
The new categories are:
This year Project of the Year will be divided into the following sub-categories:
- IT and Technology Project - Projects driven by technology and communication change
- Transformation project - Organisational and cultural change projects
- Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure project - The delivery of physical assets including transport and energy
- Specialist projects -Recognising projects with unique or unusual characteristics from new and emerging project management sectors
APM, the Chartered body of the project profession, introduced the annual APM Awards in order to recognise and applaud the very best the profession has to offer – from aspiring young project managers to experienced project professionals managing complex projects and programmes, both in the UK and overseas.
Full list of categories
- Project of the Year:
- IT and Technology project
- Transformation project
- Engineering, construction and infrastructure project
- Specialist project
- Social Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year– Sponsored by Ramboll
- Programme of the Year
- Project Professional of the Year– Sponsored by ATOS
- Young Project Professional
- Project Management Company of the Year
- Project Management Consultancy of the Year[new]
- PMO of the Year[new] – sponsored by Wellingtone
- Shell HSSE Award– Sponsored by Shell
- The Mike Nichols Award for Inspiration– Sponsored by The Nichols Group
- Academics– Sponsored by BAE Systems
Entry into the APM Awards is free, so there is no reason not to put your submission forward. However, make sure you enter before the deadline of Monday 19 June 2017.