Sustainability in project management
Posted by APM on 25th Jul 2011
As part of this commitment, in addition to including sustainability in the upcoming revision of the APM Body of Knowledge, a new online sustainability group has been launched entitled ‘Sustainability in project management’
- from the smallest projects to mega programmes
- in public, private and community sectors
- for specific environmental projects
- for all projects with their environmental features and opportunities including green procedures and administration
- within the triple bottom line of environmental, social and financial considerations.
Share this page
The more diverse your team is, the more impressive its problem-solving and decision-making skills will be.
Good governance is about how people behave. These behaviours need to be set from the top.
Have you ever wondered what the difference was between Project Management and Change Management? Why both are needed to make a project truly successful and ensure the benefits are realised? On the 13th September 2016, Ranjit Sidhu came to Norwich to explain all!