The APM Programme Management SIG Annual Conference: 2 March 2017
In our increasingly connected, globalised and digital world, the need for collaboration to deliver project and programme success is growing.
The APM Programme Management SIG annual conference explores the challenges we face as a profession in a world of ever more complex programmes. Practitioners need to manage: differing norms and behaviours, increased expectations that projects will be delivered well, the culture of short-termism whilst all the time providing transparent evidence of efficient delivery; geographically dispersed and culturally diverse remote working teams.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Tom Taylor, Vice President APM
- Penny Pullan, Director, Making Projects Work
- Benedict Pinches, Managing Director, Oxford Major Programmes
- Adrian Ellis, Director, Next Generation Submarines, Rolls-Royce
- Alasdair Stirling CBE, Head of Future Submarines, Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- Christopher Young, Director, Programmes, Civil Aerospace, Rolls-Royce
- Mark Prockter, Director of Programme Management, Rolls-Royce
- Simon D'Cruz, Head of Projects & Systems, Stanway Consulting
- Russell Goodenough, Client Managing Director, Transport Sector: Fujitsu UK
- Tony Calthorpe, Senior Consultant, The Nichols Group
- Femi Fadipe, Technical Director (International), Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Sarah Coleman FAPM CMgr FCMI, Director, Business Evolution
Join some of the professions' leading programme practitioners to share insights, ideas and techniques for how to best prepare for success in global and highly collaborative programmes. The conference has a mixture of theory, applied good practice and real life experience – with takeaways for everyone to digest and use in programme delivery.
Venue: Rolls-Royce in Derby, Thursday 2 March 2017
John Chapman, Programme Management SIG Communications Lead.