Are you currently looking for volunteering opportunities to inspire your local community to engage and learn more about project management?
APM branches offer opportunities to network and learn about latest developments in project management within your region.
Volunteers formed into APM Branch Committees play a major part in making this happen.
If you would like to get involved as a volunteer, please consider the following:
- Are you an APM Member looking for a volunteering opportunity within your community?
- Are you looking to promote or share knowledge on project management?
- Are you keen to obtain new skills whilst being an APM volunteer?
- Would you like to run a single (maybe more) activity on behalf of APM around project management?
- Do you have other volunteering aims? Welcome ideas!
There are many more reasons to volunteer with more details on how to get involved found on the APM SIG and Branch Committee nomination and election process 2021/2022.
You will receive support from the APM Branches Team who will be working with you to make the activity happen successfully.
Thank you again for everyone who has supported APM activity. I look forward to working with everyone in the future.
APM Branches Manager