Wessex branch 2015/16 PM Challenge competition
Wessex branch is now inviting entries to our 2015/16 PM Challenge competition which is now in its eighth year.
The PM Challenge provides new entrants to project management and students of project management with:
- The opportunity to gain early career recognition for those with exceptional capability.
- An excellent opportunity to develop and practice project management in a practical and competitive environment.
- A benchmark of knowledge, understanding and capability against peers.
- The opportunity to be mentored and work alongside experienced project and programme management professionals.
- Attendance at an award ceremony in recognition of the ‘best in class’ project.
The benefits are to challenge entrants in a friendly, competitive, yet supported environment to:
- Use project management methods to plan, implement and deliver a successful project.
- Evidence project management theory and skills on a real project.
- Experience real life hard and soft project management skills.
- Develop an understanding of success criteria required to deliver a winning project and/or service.
- Develop the qualities needed to become an effective and successful Project Manager.
- Be mentored by experienced project management professionals.
- To gain a unique addition to your CV that could have national recognition.
Full details can be found in the documents attached below. We look forward to welcoming your team(s) into our competition.