Who’s your winner? Voting opens for photo competition
Time was called on the ‘Power of the Profession’ photo competition in October. After much deliberation the judges have announced the top six finalists, and it’s your time to choose a winner.
In no particular order, the top five are:
- Manchester engineering campus development for the University of Manchester
- Cromarty Firth offshore rigs and semi-subs
- International multi partnered educational project for Afghanistani Prosthetics and Orthotics degree students at Mahidol University in Thailand
- Demolition and temporary replacement of Burnshot Bridge Edinburgh
- Belfast WwTW Archimedes Screw Pump refurbishment.
The competition theme was diversity of projects, and open to all aspects of projects, programmes or portfolios from conception to delivery - small or large-scale projects.
Professional photographer and judge, Marcus of Charter Photography said: “The standard of the photos were great, and some were so good they could be used for editorials. Congratulations to each of the deserved finalists.”
Dayner Proudfoot, APM brand and insights manager added: “All entries showcase the broad range of projects that are making a difference to the world we live in. It was great to see people’s passion for their project coming through the photos, with each one telling a story and leaving you wanting to know more. We are looking forward to finding out who are selected as the prize winners.”
To find out more about each photo and to vote for your favourite please visit the photo competition page
The winner will receive a place at our APM Project Management Conference in London on 2 May 2019, worth up to £560, and their photo displayed at the conference.
a £500 voucher for camera equipment.
Second and third place runner-ups will each get a £100 voucher for camera equipment.
The winner will be announced Thursday 13 December 2018