WiPM Conference: 2 months to go
As the progression and pay of women continues to dominate the media, the APM National Conference for Women in Project management 2017 seeks to bring delegates the latest insights to help you advance onto the next stage of your career. It will investigate what it takes to become a progressive project professional; looking at the skills you need to develop the career you want, the inspiring projects you could be working on and the techniques and approaches you will need to meet the demands of projects both today and in the future, asking the question: how should the project profession evolve to reflect our changing society, needs and expectations?
You will be able to listen to influential speakers from organisations including Sellafield Ltd and Deutsche Bank Wealth Management, alongside interactive sessions and networking opportunities with industry leaders.
Representing Sellafield is Dr Rebecca Weston, strategy and technical director for Sellafield Ltd, who will talk on the challenges of a complex nuclear site. Rebecca is responsible for the overall strategy of the business, as well as the science and technology underpinning the processes of the organisation and driving research and development and innovation into the challenges at Sellafield.
Director of Wealth Management Regulatory Change at Deutsche Bank, Monica Sasso will also be taking to the stage. As a key player in the financial sector, Monica will draw her latest project overseeing a portfolio of global change programmes at Deutsche Bank Wealth Management covering the consumer protection, payments, ePrivacy and data protection areas looking beyond the traditional confines of project delivery.
For a full list of speakers and stream chairs, visit our speakers page.
The APM National Conference for Women in Project management 2017 will be held at Etc Venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD on Thursday 28 September 2017.
For group bookings call 01844 271681 or email email@example.com
Do you have a project you would like to share?
There will be an opportunity for you to showcase the projects that you have worked on. Delegates will be invited to display a poster of a project they are engaged in and present the challenges, successes and benefits of their findings. Further information is available upon booking.
Benefits of attending include:
- Influential speakers sharing thought leadership so you can stay up to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery.
- Interactive sessions so you can leave the conference with all your vital project management questions answered.
- Multiple streams ensuring a rich choice of session making the event relevant to your industry.
- Networking with the most senior figures in the profession will help raise your profile and develop your career.
- Earn up to eight hours of CPD which equates to nearly a quarter of your expected professional development for the year.
- Exhibition with leading organisations so you can discover how the latest products and services can generate a competitive advantage for your business.