As an individual member of APM, the chartered body for the project profession, you receive a wide range of benefits. These benefits are designed to enhance your professional status, improve your career prospects and enable you to contribute personally to the development of the profession of project management.
APM knowledge resources include:
- Free access to the Project journal archive that holds all articles from the last 5 years.
- Special member price of £44.95 on APM Body of Knowledge 6th edition, saving 10% on full price.
- 10% discount on all APM publications.
- Saving of £173 p.a. on print subscriptions to the International Journal of Project Management. Eight issues for just £90 – to order please contact APM.
- Special member discounts on annual APM Project Management Conference and APM Project Management Awards.
- Access to exclusive information including free downloads of many APM publications.
Your essential reading:
Welcome to the APM Real World Project Management Series. This series of free to attend live webinars is exclusively available to individual members of APM. Running on a monthly basis the series will draw on the latest findings from industry research and publications to tackle the issues and emerging concepts prominent in our profession today. The series has been designed so members can stay up-to date with the latest techniques for successful project delivery. Concluding with Q&A sessions, members can leave with all their vital project management questions answered. Visit events to find the next webinar in the series.