How to enter
Entries for the APM Project Management Awards 2023 are now open.
When submitting an entry please note the following:
- You may save and edit your entry before submitting, but no edits can be made once the entry has been submitted. After the entry deadline, unsubmitted entries will not be accepted.
- Please make sure all your entry details are entered accurately, including the correct name of the project/individual/company name. This information will be used in the public domain and at the awards ceremony if you are selected as a finalist, and for the engraving on your award should you be a winner.
- Please check your contact details are correct and kept up-to-date so we may contact you about your entry if required.
- Entries will close at 4pm on Monday 12 June 2023. This date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
- If you become a finalist for one of our two stage categories, you will be required to present to the judges during the second stage of the judging process. This will take place from Monday 4 to Friday 8 September 2023, please be sure that the relevant person(s) to represent your entry will be available to present virtually during this week. Further information about when individual category presentations will take place during this week will be released following the announcement of the finalists.