APM are looking for experienced project professionals to judge our two upcoming awards; APM Project Management Awards and our brand-new Festival of Education and Research. APM are seeking judges with diverse backgrounds in the project profession to judge the many worthy entries submitted. Judging is a chance to get an unprecedented insight into what’s current in the project profession, not to mention the professional attainment of judging the project professions’ best and brightest professionals as well as ground-breaking academic research. Judges will also have the opportunity to apply to attend one of the two awards events they are judging for.
APM Project Management Awards
In the upcoming awards, it is important to APM that the entries for each category are reviewed and judged by established professionals with the right experience. To ensure the judging panels for each category fit the award profile, APM have issued eligibility guidelines to help professionals decide on which award they would be most suited to judging. Successful applicants will be selected based not only on their eligibility to judge but also their suitability to the category they are applying to judge.
To judge in the Project Management Awards you must be at least one of the following:
- Chartered Project Professional
- APM Fellows
- Honorary Fellows of APM
- APM Award winners from the last two years
- RPP qualification holder
- Judges must attend the training day due to take place in the first week of June
- Judges must be available to judge entries online between 22 June – 10 July
- Judges with a two-stage category must keep free 7-11 September as they will be required to attend at least one day of judging in London
How to apply: Judges must complete the judge application form for the APM Project Management Awards and send this, along with their CV and a signed judges’ code of conduct to us by Friday 27 March 2020. An application form is available to download here.
Judges’ appointments are for one year and judges’ induction and training will be provided. Judges can also apply to attend the Project Management Awards ceremony in November.
Applications close: Friday 27 March 2020
Judges announced by: Friday 10 April 2020
APM Festival of Education & Research
To judge the Festival of Education and Research Awards you must be at least one of the following:
- A full-time project management academic with at least five years’ experience in this field
- A full-time project management researcher with at least five years’ experience in this field
- A project practitioner with at least five years’ experience in working within the project profession
- Hold Chartered Project Professional (ChPP) status
- Hold an up to date Fellowship of APM (FAPM)
- Hold an up to date Membership of APM (MAPM)
Judges appointments will be for one year and judge training will be provided. Judges can also apply to attend the APM Festival of Education and Research which takes place in October.
How to apply: Judges must complete the judge application form for the Education and Research Awards and send this, along with their CV and a signed judges’ code of conduct to us by Friday 28 February 2020. An application form is available to download here.
Applications close: Friday 28 February 2020
Judges announced by: Monday 16 March 2020