This was an interactive webinar, held on Friday 26 June 2020, to help you get more done without getting busier or burnt out. So whether you’ve been furloughed, are busy juggling kids and work, or just want some productivity tips, you can move forward productively and decisively.
Does this sound familiar?
- The important job you need to do ASAP, but whenever you start it, you get distracted by other things.
- The clear day you thought you had, enabling you to catch up, but your phone kept pinging, the emails poured in and you fell further behind.
- The barrage of demands which besiege you every day, juggling kids, juggling work and other people’s expectations … and the future is SO uncertain. No wonder you can’t think straight.
Most of us already know that in order to be productive, we need to break our goals into smaller, actionable chunks, drink more water, and improve our social media habits. But for all that we know about being productive, procrastination is worse than it has ever been in modern society, and according to research, the average person still watches over 20 hours of TV each week, checks his/her phone over 100 times per day, yet complains about feeling stressed, most often due to workload!
Kick procrastination in the pants was a transformational workshop to help people improve their habits and decision making, so they achieve exactly what they want, but without sacrificing their most precious things.
You learned how to:
- Overcome procrastination once and for all using a powerful 3-step strategy.
- Master your self-discipline with just one simple change of habit: no more faffing about or working in 'snail' mode!
- Eliminate 4 hidden habits, which drain 2 hours of your time every day
- Overcome your Covid-19 procrastination sagas, so regardless of external events, you’re productive and proactive.
Andrew Pain is a TEDx speaker, productivity coach, blogger and campaigner. He serves people from all walks of life, including, the long term unemployed, ex-offenders, entrepreneurs, students and business leaders, helping them to take control of their time, so they achieve truly epic goals, but without sacrificing their most precious things. Clients to date include; NHS, Compassion UK, RoSPA, Youth Offending Service and a range of schools, colleges and small/mid-sized businesses.
Andrew has very kindly allowed his presented material to be made available for viewing. The webinar recording on YouTube is now available in our APM resources area and also embedded below for reference. His response to the excellent question about De Vince is also included here.
This event is suitable for professionals with any level of experience.
APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition reference
Engagement and influence