The presentation was general view of why Governance is important, some tips and thoughts on good practices and a brief run through the four main GOVSIG Guides. This event was held on 26 October 2022.
We also asked for your help with some of our new topics which included:
- Wicked Decisions
- AI and Governance
- Corridor Governance
- Corporate reporting on Projects
- Sponsorship as a profession
- Sustainability and governance
Roger Garrini FAPM RPP, Secretary APM Governance SIG
Roger's experience includes:
- 42 years in Defence (Marconi to Leonardo)
- PMO AI radar, Test equipment and support
- Very early experiments in EV
- Planning & Proposals for Major projects
- Planning and justification of investments
- Project Manager of investments in civil air, automotive, space
- Project Manager major technical demonstrator with French partner
- Project governance and implementation of EVM, Ris
- Audit, ERM and IPR Management
Roger has very kindly allowed his presented material to be made available for viewing. The slides on Slideshare are now available in our APM resources area and also embedded below for reference.
This event is suitable for professionals with any level of experience.
Previous events can be viewed on the APM Slideshare.
Follow @APMEvents for upcoming event information.
APM Body of Knowledge 7th edition reference
|Continuing professional development (CPD)