Welcome to the APM Library
How can I learn more about project management?
Welcome to APM's library where you can search for a resource using the search bar below or take a look at some of our featured products. Members of APM, the chartered body for the project profession, can access all of the content free or charge; non-APM members may be asked to register first.
APM publishes case studies of award winners and accredited organisations showing project management in practice. These are available to download, as well as the guides and whitepapers, below.
Study guides, books and ebooks are available to buy.
- Road to Chartered series - Thought leadership papers
- APM Competence Framework
- Guide to Contracts & Procurement
- Managing the portfolio series: Recognising the need to change
- Conditions for Project Success
- APM Salary and Market Trends Survey
- Measures for Assuring Projects: APM toolkit
- Coaching in the Project Environment
- Introduction to Gamification
- Social Return on Investment (SROI): Benefits realisation
- Practical Adoption of Agile Methodologies
- Innovation in Projects