Sponsoring Change: A Guide to the Governance Aspects of Project Sponsorship, 2nd edition
APM members can claim 10% discount on hardback and paperback publications by using code APMMEM10 at checkout. Plus, FREE member digital copy downloads on named titles. Not a member yet? Join us
- Digital copy
- Free PDF download for APM members and corporates/affiliates
Sponsoring Change 2nd edition provides essential guidance to sponsors of projects, helping users to deliver project outcomes more successfully.
Designed to be easily accessible to senior figures in a project-based organisation, Sponsoring Change explains:
- why every project needs a sponsor;
- how the board’s support is important for sponsor and project success;
- the attributes of an effective sponsor that are critical to success;
- what a sponsor does for the business;
- what a sponsor does for a project manager;
- some useful pointers in choosing and selecting a suitable sponsor.
Originally released in 2009, the latest edition of Sponsoring Change has been fully updated to reflect the growing importance of effective sponsorship.
As with the two previous successful publications from the same stable, Directing Change and Governance of Co-Owned Projects, it is applicable to all types of organisation across all sectors.
Giving his endorsement, Network Rail chief executive Mark Carne said, “We believe its use will improve governance, bringing greater reward to organisations.”
Paperback: 246x189mm, 44pp, 2018
Author: APM Governance Specific Interest Group