APM Portfolio Management Specific Interest Group (SIG)
Welcome to the APM Portfolio Management (PfM) SIG community. Portfolio management ensures organisations invest in the ‘right’ projects/programmes to support their strategic objectives.
We aim to support everyone interested in PfM by promoting awareness of latest practices, researching new ideas, developing new approaches, and providing ways to share experiences and debate challenges. Our intention is to be a major contributor to the future development of PfM through encouraging and facilitating cross-professional collaboration.
Be part of this SIG
If you want to get involved with developing the discipline and practice of portfolio management and exchanging ideas.
For further information please contact us.Contact us
"Managing the Portfolio" series
The 'Managing the Portfolio' series of thought leadership reports, authored by Peter Glynne, provide a brief and practical insight into the journey to implement and embed portfolio management within an organisation.
Portfolio Director's dinner series - The agile portfolio:
Fact or fiction?
With the clear goal of understanding the opportunities and challenges of portfolio management in an agile world. We’ve captured many of those thoughts and musings over the next few pages –
structured around the two distinct sessions of the evening.
The APM definition of portfolio management (PfM) in the BoK:
Portfolio management is the selection, prioritisation and control of an organisation’s projects and programmes in line with its strategic objectives and capacity to deliver...
APM Portfolio Management SIG Conference - Portfolio Management in a Digital Age - May 2019
This sixth Portfolio Management SIG annual conference which took place in May 2019, looked at how a range of major organisations have attempted to tackle these different challenges, it asked what is hard and what is solved about these conundrums and looked at where traditional portfolio management must change and where it must fight to stay the same!
- Stephen Leary: Co Chair
- Lynne Ratcliffe: Co Chair
- Petula Allison: Secretary
- Anna Byrne: Committee member
- Tanya Durlen: Committee member
- Osian Evans: Committee member
- Mike Florence: Committee member
- Peter Glynne: Committee member
- Richard Moor: Committee member
- Dwain Morgan: Committee member
- Paul Morgan: Committee member
- Judd Norton: Committee member
- Nancy Olson: Committee member
- Gemma Parker: Committee member
- Stephen Parrett: Committee member
- Neil Pattinson: Committee member
- Adam Skinner: Committee member
- Tony Whitmore: Committee member