APM Portfolio Management Specific Interest Group (SIG)
Welcome to the APM Portfolio Management (PfM) SIG community. Portfolio management ensures organisations invest in the ‘right’ projects/programmes to support their strategic objectives.
We aim to support everyone interested in PfM by promoting awareness of latest practices, researching new ideas, developing new approaches, and providing ways to share experiences and debate challenges. Our intention is to be a major contributor to the future development of PfM through encouraging and facilitating cross-professional collaboration.
Be part of this SIG
If you want to get involved with developing the discipline and practice of portfolio management and exchanging ideas.
For further information please contact us.Contact us
"Managing the Portfolio" series
The 'Managing the Portfolio' series of thought leadership reports, authored by Peter Glynne, provide a brief and practical insight into the journey to implement and embed portfolio management within an organisation.
Portfolio Director's dinner series
The APM definition of portfolio management (PfM) in the BoK:
Portfolio management is the selection, prioritisation and control of an organisation’s projects and programmes in line with its strategic objectives and capacity to deliver...
- Petula Allison: Co Chair
- Adam Skinner: Co Chair
- Adetoun Abiola: Secretary
- Tanya Durlen: Committee member
- Osian Evans: Committee member
- Stephen Leary: Committee member
- Dwain Morgan: Committee member
- Nancy Olson: Committee member
- Gemma Parker: Committee member
- Stephen Parrett: Committee member
- Tony Whitmore: Committee member
- Merv Wyeth: Committee member
The committee have regular weekly virtual meetings and quarterly ones face to face in London.
If you are interested in hearing more use the Contact us button on this page to get in touch.
Blogs by this SIG
- Practical advice on setting up and managing your portfolio
- Date: 19 September 2019
- Read more
- Master strategic goals with portfolio and benefits management
- Date: 28 August 2019
- Read more