We want you to have complete confidence in your booking. Therefore we can confirm that should this event be cancelled as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, we will issue you with a full refund on your ticket.
APM Benefits & Value, Governance and Enabling Change Conference 2020
The Sponsor – an importane role for successful project delivery
We’ve got together three Specific Interest Groups to help you to look at what makes projects successful, examining at aspects of, and approaches to, the role of ‘The Sponsor’ which is pivotal to successful strategy execution and value delivery.
Many projects fail to meet expectations – over budget, late, failing to deliver expected benefits or value. There can be many reasons for this, and three of APM’s Specific Interest Groups (Benefits and Value SIG, Governance SIG, Enabling Change SIG) are taking a day to explore the role of the sponsor and how it can make or break project success.
As well as fantastic keynote speakers representing some of the largest projects in UK, we’ll present case studies and workshops, the results of surveys, and recent publications. It will be a fulfilling day with all of the opportunities to catch up with old friends and network to make new ones that are the hallmark of APM conferences.
Keynote speakers include Manon Bradley of MPA (Major Projects Association), Fiona Spencer (Infrastructure Projects Authority), John Thorp (author of “The Information Paradox”) and joined by luminaries such as Elizabeth Harrin, Carole Osterweil, Nicola Busby, Paul Erickar, Dean Rowley (with Dominic Bird and Paul Howley), Heather Chicken and Kevin Parry. The venue is the fantastic Friends’ Meeting House on Euston Road, London, and there will be plenty for everyone.
You may come because you are following a particular interest, or Specific Interest Group. We’d like you to explore other interests whilst you are here – the three SIGs will run break-out sessions enabling you to find out how the other two thirds live and broaden your horizon. It will be fantastic.
Why should I attend?
- Networking and build relationships
- Identify career opportunities
- Invigorate your professional development
- Have fun with like-minded people from around the field
Who should attend?
- Sponsors, Senior Responsible Owners (SRO) and CXO and Exec Board Members
- Portfolio and Programme Directors, Heads of PPM Profession
- Business Change Managers, stakeholder and benefits management specialists
- Members of Enterprise-level, Strategy and Transformation Offices
- Portfolio and Programme Directors and Managers
- Business Case Writers, Analysts & Appraisers
- Capability Managers and Functional Leads
- All those who have an interest in bridging the value
Speakers - coming soon
Programme - coming soon
Exhibitors - coming soon