Copy the text from the box below to embed the above image into your website
There are many reasons to join the Association for Project Management (APM). If you aren't already a member of the largest professional body of its kind in Europe, here are a few things you should know.
1. With over 21,650 individual members, APM is the largest project management body in Europe.
2. There is a membership grade for everyone, with four different grades to choose from.
3. 62% of our individual members are Full members, allowing them to demonstrate their commitment to professionalism with the letters MAPM after their name.
4. APM is the most popular choice, with 62% of your peers who join a membership organisation choosing APM, according to the ARRAS People 2015 Project Management Benchmark Report.
5. 20 different APM publications currently available, many of which are free to members in electronic format (pdf).
6. 10% discount on APM publications for current members. Just visit our publications page and view our catalogue to see what will help you.
7. 5 APM qualifications offering a clear pathway for career development.
8. Up to £320 savings for members taking APM qualifications.
9. Holders of the APMP qualification could earn up to an extra £10,000 per annum according to the ARRAS People Salaries and Day Rates Review for Project and Programme Management Practitioners 2011.
10. 13 APM Branches offering opportunities to network and learn about the latest developments within project management.
11. 14 APM Specific Interest Groups enabling further understanding and good practice in particular aspects of project management, with peers and experts.
12. 200 events held across the UK each year supporting your continuing professional development.
12. APM FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism providing a framework to help you develop your career.
13. APM is a member of the International Project Management Association, helping steer and develop project, programme and portfolio management on an international level.
Membership also grants you discounted access to our annual APM Project Management Conference, helping you keep up to speed with the latest project management trends and developments from the world’s leading project professionals. APM members can also get discounted seats or tables at the annual APM Project Management Awards, where we recognise and celebrate people's achievements through project management.
The different grades available make APM membership suitable for everyone in the profession and help reflect your progression and standing within the project management community throughout your career.
Being a member of APM demonstrates your commitment to professionalism to your peers, employers and customers alike. You can join today with our online application.