Terms and conditions for booking the APM Awards, APM Conference and other APM Events
- Bookings for the APM Awards and the APM Conference events are contracts with Ibis Trading Limited (Ibis), registered in England and Wales with company number 6536096 with its registered office at Ibis House, Regent Park, Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire HP27 9LE.
- Bookings for other events are contracts with Association for Project Management (APM), incorporated by Royal Charter RC000890 and a registered charity No. 1171112. Principal office is Ibis House, Regent Park, Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 9LE. It is governed by its Charter, which is supplemented by it's regulations.
Refunds in respect of all bookings
- No refunds will be made if a cancellation is made within 14 days of an event.
- Any refunds made for cancellations received more than 14 days from the date of an event will be subject to an administration charge of 20% of the event fee (with a minimum administration charge of £10 applying for events booked with APM).
- This will not affect your statutory rights.
- Your name, job title and organisation may be shared with other delegates (including speakers) attending the same event for the purpose of pre and post event networking. If you do not want your details to be shared in this way please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At registration can you ensure that you bring some form of ID. This could be an email on a mobile phone or printed confirmation of booking or the joining instructions email, or an APM membership card.
- At the beginning of the event you will be briefed as to the evacuation procedure – please ensure you understand where your nearest emergency exit and assembly point are.
- Please don’t touch any stray bags or cases but let the organisers know.
- Photographs and / or films are taken at some of our events and may use flash photography.
- Participants at our events grant APM and Ibis exclusive permission to use the footage throughout the world for any of its commercial or non-commercial purposes in all and any media, including, without limitation, in APM's and Ibis’ printed publications, presentations, promotional materials, in the advertising of APM's and Ibis’ goods or services or on the APM website in its original format or edited or altered in any way which APM or Ibis deems appropriate.
- Please email email@example.com if either of these issues will affect your attendance at the event.
- Recording is prohibited without prior consent.
- The views expressed by any speaker at an APM or Ibis hosted event are their own and no endorsement or recommendation by APM or Ibis should be assumed. Before implementing any advice or suggestions that arise from an APM or Ibis event you should ensure that you have received independent professional advice.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, Force Majeure Event means an event beyond the reasonable control of APM and Ibis including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of APM or Ibis or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- APM and Ibis shall not be liable as a result of any delay or failure to perform its obligations to you as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
- If the Force Majeure Event prevents APM or Ibis from performing its obligations to you, for example if an event is cancelled as a result of a Force Majeure Event, APM or Ibis (as the case may be) shall, without limiting its other rights or remedies, have the right to terminate any contract with you immediately by giving you written notice.
- Written notice may be given by post or email, and a post on APM's website shall also constitute effective written notice.
Association for Project Management is incorporated by Royal Charter RC000890 and a registered charity No. 1171112. Principal office is Ibis House, Regent Park, Summerleys Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 9LE. It is governed by its Charter, which is supplemented by it's regulations.